Howell supports their customer’s pipe needs with value added services that include
- Cutting to specific lengths
- Machining to custom specifications
- Threading pipe ends, up to 6”.
- Grooving Pipe ends, up to 12”.
- Hot Dipped Galvanizing according to A53/A53M
- Induction bends
- External corrosion coating systems (polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, fusion bonded epoxy and dual layer fusion bonded epoxy)
- Internal lining
- Concrete weight coating
Did You Know...The first methods for manufacturing carbon steel pipe was in the early 1800s. Because of its versatility and lower cost carbon steel is still the most commonly used metals in the world.